Friday, July 6, 2007

MORE PHOTOS OF MEGHAM WHITE'S FAT ASS!



Bill White has issued various threats regarding the supposed copyright violations of using pictures of his fat ass wife. Here is another one. Goddamn look at the size of the shitter on that critter. Okay, pardon me while I puke.

The really sad thing is that SLEDGEHAMMER88 fucked her in the ass after this spanking and then stuck his dick (fresh from her shitter) straight into her mouth. Bill White
married this fat slut. Go figure.

More Info about MegHAM:

Bill Whites fat bitch works at:

Golden Key Realtors
7325 Williamson Rd.
Roanoke, Va. 24019

Work number:
5403447765

Megham's email address at work:
meghan@c21goldkey.net

The fat cunt's boss is bonnie Hayden:
bonnie@c21goldkey.net

I suggest you harass this fat fuck and treat her the same as you would treat Bill White. Anyone who can provide more pictures of Meghan or more emails of her co-workers (I think they should all get the pictures of MegHAM) email me at: ticker@rock.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bill, he's getting his own medicine thrown back at him. It must suck to be Billy White.

Anonymous said...

I think we need to email all her coworkers at the realitor and inform then that she is married to the biggest racist in Roanoke. Let's get the cunt fired!

Anonymous said...

Bring it on parasites! You brought my server down? What a holler. I upgraded it recently. You did nothing and are nothing but a bunch of shitheel petty nsm criminals that are being stomped underfoot by the ANSWP. (note the "nsm" is in lowercase)